Ingredients of Kacchi Biryani
- Mutton,1 inch cubes - 350 grams
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Onions - 4 large
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder - 3/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ghee - 6 tablespoons
- Green cardamoms - 3
- Black cardamoms - 3
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon - 1 1/2 inch stick
- Bay leaves - 2
- Star anise - 2
- Cumin seeds - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Green chillies,sliced - 6-7
- Tomatoes,chopped - 4 medium
- Dry ginger powder (soonth) - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Fresh mint leaves,chopped - 1/2 bunch
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped - 1 bunch
- Saffron (kesar) - 4-5 strands
- Milk - 2 tablespoon
- Soak basmati rice in two to three cups of water for half an hour. Drain and keep aside.
- Slice two onions and chop the remaining two.
- Marinate mutton with yogurt, half the ginger-garlic paste, half the turmeric powder, half the red chilli powder, half the coriander powder and salt for at least one and a half hours preferably in the refrigerator.
- Heat ghee in a handi and fry sliced onions till brown. Drain onto an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- To the same ghee add green cardamoms, black cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves, star anise, cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add chopped onions and sauté till golden brown.
- Add remaining ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, tomatoes and all the remaining masala powders including soonth and cumin powder.
- Remove mutton pieces from marinade and add.Sauté for two to three minutes and then add marinade mixture, mint leaves and two to three cups of water and cook mutton till half done.
- Add drained rice, half of the chopped coriander leaves and two cups of water. Mix well, cover and simmer on low heat.
- When it is nearly done, add saffron dissolved in two tablespoons of milk and mix gently. Cover and cook till fully done. Stir biryani well before serving. Garnish with remaining chopped coriander leaves and fried onion slices. - Kacchi Biryani ready.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com