- 3 cups basmathi rice (soaked for at least 3 hrs);
- 1 kg whole chicken;
- 2 medium sized onions-sliced;
- 1 big tomato;
- 1 tbsp black pepper seeds;
- 1tsp black pepper powder;
- 4 cardamom pods-crushed;
- 6-8 cloves;
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks;
- 1/2 tsp powdered bay leaves;
- 1 dried black lemon;
- 4-1/2 cups water;
- salt to taste
- Wash the chicken properly and cut them into halves or quarter pieces.
- Heat water in a vessel and when it starts to boil add sliced onions, black pepper seeds and all the spices into it.
- Add tomato making a small hole in it.
- Add salt to taste.
- Finally add the chicken to it.
- Cover and allow it to cook for 30 mins in medium flame until the chicken is tender and well cooked.
- Now, take the chicken, lemon and tomato out from the spicy broth and keep aside.
- Add the soaked and drained basmathi rice to the boiling broth and cook in low flame.
- After well done the rice, add cooked chicken it and serve hot.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com