- 1/2 kg mutton with bone
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, ground
- 2 tbsp thick cream
- 1/2 tsp saffron soaked in 1 tsp kewra, water
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 cup curd, whisked
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered almonds
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp powdered green cardamom
- 1/2 tsp powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp powdered cloves
- 1/2 tsp powdered mace (javitri)
- 1/2 tsp powdered nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Wash meat, pat dry and cut into pieces.
- Combine ingredients for marinade, mix in meat and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Wash rice and soak in water for an hour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pressure cooker, add onion and fry till golden.
- Stir in meat with its marinade and 3 cups water, and cook under pressure for 15 minutes. Allow cooker to cool before opening it. There should be 2 cups of gravy left.
- Strain meat and reserve meat and gravy.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep pan. Drain rice, add to pan and fry over low heat for 8-9 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove half the rice and place meat over remaining rice. Cover meat with removed rice.
- Mix cream with reserved gravy and pour over rice.
- Sprinkle with saffron-flavoured kewra-water and bake in an oven preheated to 150C (300F) for 30 minutes.
- Serve with curd.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com