- Rice ½ kg (boiled)
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Chicken breast 1
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chili 6
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Potato 2 (chopped)
- Carrot 2 (chopped)
- Peas 1 cup
- Raisins 1 cup
- Chicken stock 4 tbsp
- In a skillet melt butter, fry the chicken fillet pieces until it turns golden.
- Add black pepper powder, salt, cumin, green chilies and two glasses of water, cook on low flame.
- When the chicken fillet becomes tender turn the flame off.
- In a separate skillet heat oil, add potatoes, carrots and peas.
- Fry for 3 - 4 minutes then add ½ cup water.
- When the vegetables are tender add the boiled rice along with salt and mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces along with raisins and chicken stock.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Classic Pulao is ready to serve.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com