1 1/2 cups cooked rice
2 cups fresh curds / yogurt
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tbsp urad dal (split black lentils)
4 to 6 curry leaves
1 to 2 green chillies , slit green chillies
a pinch of asafoetida (hing)
salt to taste
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaf
- Combine the rice and curds together in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal, curry leaves and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the asafoetida, prepared curd-rice mixture, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com