- 600 gms. Basmati Rice.
- 100 gms. each of peas, potatoes, carrots, spinach, french beans and cauliflower.
- 25 gms. each of peeled almonds and cashewnuts (powdered or small pieces).
- 1 tbspn each of green chili, garlic and ginger paste.
- salt & garam masala or punjabi masala according to taste.
- 2 - 2.5 tspn. red chilli powder.
- 1 tspn. turmeric powder.
- 1/2 cup curd, about 2 tspn. lemon juice.
- 1 tspn. powder yellow colour (optional).
- cloves, tej patta, dalchini according to taste.
- 2 medium sized tomatoes' puree , 3 large onions.
- 1/2 cup each of milk and melted ghee or oil.
- Prepare rice & cut the vegetables into small cubes & boil them till sufficiently soft.
- Fry the pieces of alomond & cashewnut till little brown.
- Heat ghee in a handi, & fry the onions till golden brown.
- Make a mixture of curd, garlic, ginger, salt, garam masala, turmeric, red chilli powder & fry with onions for 2-3 mins. Add the nuts & tomato puree & fry for 4-5 mins. on medium flame.
- Add peas & stir for some time. Add rest of the vegetable & little water & cook on low flame till the gravy is thick enough.
- Optional Add color to the rice & toss the rice a little.
- Line a handi with foil & arrange 2/3rd rice on it. Add the vegetable gravy then spread the remaining rice on top.
- Sprinkle milk & lemon juice on top evenly & garnish with coriander leaves & grated carrot.
- Keep it covered for appox. 5-6 mins. so that the aroma stays.
- Serve hot with mint-curd.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com