- 3/4 kilogram Mutton
- 1/2 kilogram Rice Bamati (soaked in water)
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 Onion chopped
- 3 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Ginger crushed
- 2 teaspoons Garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon Garnish: ¼ chopped onion and oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 25 Black pepper whole
- 2 Cardamom brown whole
- 12 Cardamom green whole
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tez Patta (Bay leaves)
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Caraway whole
- 1 Coriander whole teasppon
- 4 Badiani phool (star aniseed) whole
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Now add ginger, garlic, Mutton, tomatoes, Yoghurt and all spices and fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add 2 cup water and cook on medium flame till mutton is tender.
- Now add 2 cup water and drained and soaked rice and cook till Rice is nearly cooked (Aek Kanni rehnay tak).
- Lower the flame, take 1 table spoon oil in a frying pan and saute 1/4 onion in it and pour over the prepared dish.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Delicious Punjabi Biryani is ready
- Serve with Salad and Raita.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com