- Mutton - 1 kg
- Dry red chillies(Kollamulaku) - 8 nos
- Corianderseeds - 3 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon(Karugapatta)(small) - 2 pieces
- Cloves (Grambu) - 4 nos
- Cuminseeds (Jeerakam) - 1 tsp
- Pearl onions(Kunjulli) - 1 cup
- Onions(big) - 2 nos
- Garlic pods(small) - 10 nos
- Ginger - 1 big piece
- Greenchillies - 2 nos
- Tomatoes - 2 nos
- Turmericpowder - 1/2 tsp
- Coconutoil - As reqd
- Salt - As reqd
- Curryleaves - 1 stem
- Corianderleaves - 2 stem
- Mutton - 1 kg
- Dry red Chilly - 8 nos
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the dry red chillies and keep aside
- Fry coriander seeds, till its aroma comes out and keep aside.
- Fry black pepper, cinnamon sticks, cloves and cumin seeds together and set aside.
- Stir fry pearl onions, till they turn brown.
- lend all these fried ingredients in a mixer grinder.
- Pressure cook chopped mutton with turmeric powder, salt and the blended mixture.
- Stir fry onions in a pan, till brown in color, followed by green chillies, crushed garlic and ginger and chopped tomatoes.
- Add these to the cooked mutton and boil well.
- When the Kerala Nadan Mutton curry turns brown, turn off the flame.
- Garnish Kerala Nadan Mutton curry with curry leaves, coriander leaves and a spoon of coconut oil. :-
- Kerala Nadan Mutton curry is ready.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com