- 4 cups cooked cold jasmine rice (cold rice is essential so the grains will not stick together when stir frying)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cloves freshly minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts (its easiest to get thin slices if the meat is still partially frozen) or 1 1⁄2 cups lean pork (its easiest to get thin slices if the meat is still partially frozen) or 1 1⁄2 cups beef, thinly sliced (its easiest to get thin slices if the meat is still partially frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar (table sugar is fine if you can't find palm sugar)
- 3 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (no substitutes)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- While pan is warming, toss the cold rice with your hands, making sure to separate the grains from any clumps.
- Add the garlic to the heated wok, and toss until fragrant and slightly golden.
- Add chicken, beef, or pork and stir fry for about 1 minute.
- Push the meat and garlic up the sides making a well in the middle and add eggs.
- Scramble eggs for 1 minute in middle of pan then, add green onions and peas and incorporate all ingredients together, stir frying for another minute.
- Add rice, turning over rice with pan ingredients several times to coat and stir frying for 2-3 minutes. You want the rice to begin to have a toasted smell, making sure that all the ingredients are constantly being moved around the pan for even cooking.
- If your pan seems to have cooled down to the point where the ingredients are no longer sizzling, you may need to turn the heat up slightly.
- Sprinkle in the sugar and add the fish sauce and oyster sauce.
- Stir fry all ingredients together for one minute more or until sauces are absorbed and mixture is completely combined. Transfer to serving platter.
- Garnish plate edge with sliced cucumber, lime wedges, and additional whole green onions if desired.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com